The world has been taken over by evil zombie stick men. It is up to the Doodle Stick Army to save the world from this imminent threat. You have been recruited and you will soon be out with the best soldiers to destroy these mindless creatures. There are tutorials that you can take by the “Drill Sergeant” to get you through all of Boot Camp. As you learn how to use each of the weapons you will be better prepared to destroy the monsters and leave their burning bodies in droves.
This app is a lot of fun to go through and just destroy everything that gets in your way. You can use an assortment of different weapons to destroy the zombies and move on in the level. You can hit different checkpoints to save your progress as you move through five different battle zones. You can use weapons such as submachine guns to mow down the enemies, or flamethrowers to roast them.
Enjoy some fun 2D graphics and smooth gameplay. The animations are fun to watch and the controls are very easy to use. Make the most of every weapon you get and move on once you get something bigger and better.
- There are over thirty different weapons to use in the game. They include weapons such as grenade launchers, assault rifles, flamethrowers, machine guns, submachine guns, pistols, sniper rifles, and shot guns
- There are over 35 unlock-able characters that you can use to go throughout the game and participate in the different battle zones
- Over five different battle zones to destroy enemies in
- There are two different control styles that you can choose from
- As you go throughout the different battle zones you can save your progress at different checkpoints
- Soon to have more doodles and missions available in the near future
This is a classic shoot em up iPhone app. The stick figures make the gore and blood bearable without feeling too bad about massacring the enemies. The best part about this game is the weapons that you get. Each time you get a new weapon you can have a hey day of just blowing up even more enemies. This game offers a lot of immediate fun, but it’s lasting value is another story. Once you make it through the levels there is not a lot of replay value to the game. So make the most of your first time through and destroy all that you can.
Voted 3 1/2 stars by iPhone app users and currently costs $0.99.